Proverbs 3:5-6
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight."
I'm humbly grateful for the door you've opened for me.
Knowing that I couldn't have gained this by myself at all, you alone are worthy of my praise.
I'm a servant of yours, lead me to wherever you want me to.
My God is a good God. He is faithful and caring for his children.
Reveal to me your plan.
May your will be done.
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight."
I'm humbly grateful for the door you've opened for me.
Knowing that I couldn't have gained this by myself at all, you alone are worthy of my praise.
I'm a servant of yours, lead me to wherever you want me to.
My God is a good God. He is faithful and caring for his children.
Reveal to me your plan.
May your will be done.
No comments:
Post a Comment