2012-01-03

Little things in my life_20120103


Watched over Narnia for the second time. 
Very impressed by the plot and some lines. 
Especially this one: 

White Witch: You know, Aslan, I'm a little disappointed in you. Did you really think that by giving your life you would save the Human boy? Ha. You are giving up your life, and saving no one. So much for love.
Isn't it just like what the devil would have said to Jesus? 
But NO, He didn't die in vain, and in fact saved many. 
I was talking with a Scottish guy in the kitchen, he and his Thai fiancee stayed with Anocha for a couple of nights. That was 1st January, and it happened to be Sunday, so I told him that I went to church for the service in the morning. 
He told me that he used to go to the church before, but has stopped doing that about four years ago. I feel sorry for him. We talked through something, but I tried not to be too aggressive and do not agree or disagree with his points. This is not an easy conversation. 
Sometimes I feel that it is more difficult to invite someone who has already known about God to church than to someone who knows nothing about God. They know there's a God, but they doubt Him, and therefore walk away from Him. I wish he can draw back to Him someday.

No comments:

Post a Comment