2011-12-31

Give thanks

We should be grateful for what we have rather than pity on ourselves for what we don't have. I mean, there is no one who can always have what he/she wants. If we waste our time on things which are out of our control, then we miss people around us, and things we should really give thanks to God.


Philippians 4:6-7
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
(It's never too many times to read the inspiring Bible verses.)


Dear God,

I'm thankful that I have the chance to write a 5000 essay, and I know that through this task, I'll be equipped with much more knowledge and skills which I need to serve you and many other people. Although I haven't finished it and feel a little bit anxious about it, I'm thankful that I didn't go to Europe or to travel somewhere far so that at least I won't be panic about my assignment and exams. I'm also thankful for my loving parents who love each other so much so that whenever I see them on skype I feel happy and secure.

Lord, please give me insightful thoughts and patience for this essay, especially for the final part of my writing. Give me joy from heaven, so that whatever situation I have, I can always be joyful and rely on you. I'll praise you wherever I am, and share your love with people in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment