2011-11-25

Little things in my life_20111125

火警驚魂記發生過後
居然就讓我睡不著覺了?!
這下可麻煩了...明天早上還要上課呢...
只好喝啤酒了。

究竟, 是什麼樣的心情會讓他想按下警報器呢?
英國人的效率真是好, 警報器也大聲到任何人都不會想待在房屋裡面 (也許這就是他的功能所在), 這個感恩節夜晚真是熱鬧。

It's hard to believe that Andy is engaged and Lea has one little baby girl now. How did that all happen at once?  I'm still very thankful for everything I have at this moment. It's just...how things has changed so quickly and you are just not that ready for all the differences.

I'm thankful that I know God and I can be a follower of Him.
I'm thankful that I have very supportive parents who care about me and treat me as an adult.
I'm thankful that I have housemates who are just amazingly friendly and funny to get along with.
I'm thankful that I can have the chance to come to York to study my favorite subject and grow up so much.
I'm thankful that I get to know people from church and CU, and some of them are really blessings to me.
I'm thankful that God has made me, and He loves me just the way I am.


Vous êtes une femme merveilleuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment