I can't believe that I have been taking 7 camps already! To be honest with you, I am so exhausted from the camps. Especially during the past weeks we have camp going from Sunday through Saturday, I felt that I can't take one more step on Wed. or Thu., it's the toughest moment for me. It is not easy at all.
" Put down that sticks. Come on, we need to hurry up. Go brush your teeth. What do you guys learn from the story?What do you learn from the game? How can you serve God by helping other people? Do you think God calls us in many ways? Do you know God loves us even though we failed?........ " Everyday we try to educate the campers.
One of the challenges for me is this: There's a girl called Blake. Every morning, it took me more than half an hour to have her get out of the bed, and then she dresses up really slowly . I couldn't yell at her but ask her nicely to get up and dress up. It consumes lots of my patience, especially in the very early morning, and very often I would think that I'd rather just give up. The last two days, she has a great improvement getting up. I was thinking, what if she was my child?
Still another time,we have a challenge course,and after that we sit in a circle sharing what happened in the game. When one of us were talking, some girls just play with sticks not paying attention. And then the host person Sheldon gave them a lesson. He asked them how would you feel when you talking to one person and she/he just turn and walk away. Sheldon have them experienced the way how you can ignore people and how we should respect people.
So many times, at heart we just wanna run away from all the difficulties. But the angels remind me that we are doing something really important. The kids might not have anyone to tell them the stories about Jesus, but you are someone in their lives to make things different.
Romans 10:11-15
As the Scripture says, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame." For there is no difference between Jew and Gentile- the same Lord is Lord of all and richly blesses all who call on him, for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!"
At times, when all your strength is gone, hold on there, do not give up. God will lead the way.
阿是什麼時候回來?
ReplyDelete現在在日本等轉機,大概今天晚上十點就回到可愛的台灣了。:D
ReplyDelete歡迎回國!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete