The temperature range from -5 to 5 degree here. I imagined it will be so freezing that I can't stand, but for it is not as humid as Taiwan and therefore I can still survive.
We transit our fights at Hong Kung and Frankfurt(in Germany). Our luggage, however, is stuck in Frankfurt. Because the luggage cabin has problem and therefore could not bear any case at that time. We arrived Warsaw (the capital of Poland) at 9:30 AM, and I didn't get my luggage until 10:00 PM. Well, Prof. Hung got worse situation, he didn't get his stuff until the next day.
I was so cold for my coat laid in my luggage. It is also a big problem for me when I found out the luggage won't arrive on time but we have a formal dinner party in the evening and I dressed like a kid. :( Therefore, I decided to run into the shopping mall, and get formal dress, shoes and coat. It's very expensive to buy formal dress in polish shopping mall. So I keep my fingers crossed hope that my credit card company will compensate for my bill due to the luggage delayed.
Our schedule is quite tight. We ran through several cities and they are far from each other: Warsawa, Krakow, Lods and Gdansk. I like "krakow" for it has so many beautiful old castles. Tomorrow we are heading for Gdansk and I will see how it feel like.
People are quite nice here. Althgouth not many people speak English well, but they friendly. Rarely Asian people show up here, so people often look at us just like the way Taiwanese do to foriegners in Taiwan. That's interesting.
Today is the fifth day since I left Taiwan. Although it's a totally new experience for me and I was so excited to have my first time to come to Europe, but the truth is that I so much miss everything and everyone in Taiwan. :)
ya!我看完了耶~辛苦我了(呼)
ReplyDelete快回來吧~一路平安喔^^
Do you study in Poland or business trip?
ReplyDeleteTo 漢邦:
ReplyDeleteI came here for a business trip.
Glad that I am going back to TW tomorrow :)
To 育昀:
ReplyDelete拿出魄力! 考試加油!
剛剛考完...考到睡著=口=
ReplyDelete題目多到不行,一不小心就恍神了。
考完出來,覺得我到底去幹嘛...
然後又馬上接到一個美國人的電話
被強迫說英文
..Q_Q..
剛剛考完...考到睡著=口=
ReplyDelete題目多到不行,一不小心就恍神了。
考完出來,覺得我到底去幹嘛...
然後又馬上接到一個美國人的電話
被強迫說英文
..Q_Q..
不錯啊,日本跟歐洲都去了,看何時來美國出差。
ReplyDelete妳表演有找齊瑋錄下來嗎?? 好多人幫你加油
ReplyDelete打氣耶,乙班果然有凝聚力
我想看看錄影
順備把當時敦睦表演也一併要回
真懷念啊