March 25th
As I walked into the Narita Airport, I can feel the different aura right away, the air is very clean and everything are just organized. From Kaohsiung to Tokyo, it takes 3 hours to fly in the sky, and another 2 hours from the airport to our hotel, Shinjuku Washington Hotel, which is in the Shinjuku area.
This is my first time to come to Japan, and lucky enough it's NCKU to pay for my traveling. The living cost here is extremely high. For example, you may need to pay 500-700 yen for a very easy meal, and 350-450 yen for a cup of coffee.
The traffic rule is also different from Taiwan, the driver's seat is on the right hand side, and you need to drive on the left side of the road. The bus driver will turn off the engine when stopping at the red light. The bikes here are more than scooters on the road, and most of the bikes are stylish and fancy. What drives me really crazy is the subway which are intersected with many different lines, and you might switch between several lines to get to your destination.
Walking for the whole day, now I got a very sored leges. I miss the massage so much.
Miss Thai-style massage?
ReplyDeleteI also like Japan very much. The way they live.
ReplyDelete